Life

Friday, November 7, 2008

My Skill still ok ? for Shooting ? Been taking a few days .. Loving the feeling of being alone and doing this kinda stuff...







Today spells the last day of sch in this week. =) Who cannot be any happier..


Been going out and really pushing myself lately , i dunno why , i guess is a good way to divert pain into muscles =D . No that i dying for it but really keeps me healthy lately . I gave up the temptation for coke , fastfood finally . Now all i left is the western food in the hawker centre . I dun wanna live like those days anymore =) . Haha


Well , my mind has been really calm thou i still think abit about it, but i just dun wanna see or talk abt it . That why the feeling goes away quicker .. I think i almost fine to say i can smile now. Is that i wanna be so quick , but i rather make myself happy den hurt myself => right ?
Thou is not all truth . But if life is so cruel , i have to find a remedy or a lie for myself to carry on living...


GTG Cya
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Friday, November 7, 2008