Life's a bitch

Monday, March 9, 2009

Sometimes i just wander ... why must life be so hard ?

Dreams are hard to achieve
People are hard to impress
& not to mention
the time is never enough for 1 to recover ..

Seriously, i just wanna curse myself ...
"Hey Harold , go fuck urself "
You become a tool to others, you are considered ... "useless after this time"
Why have i become this way ??
And yea , some people love to make me feel worst and at times make me feel like crap, i wish i could backstab him/her at the back and laugh back ...

FUCK !!!!
I have become hateful to ppl and myself ... why ... ...
I lose my sense of life
My aim is still there but harder to reach
My emotion make me sway my judgement so badly....
I dunno what i've being doing or what am i going do next..
It feels like i am trying to just live 1 day at a time


Maybe right now all this is rubbish, for wat i know , i think i am having a problem wif my mind.
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Monday, March 9, 2009