EXAMS EXAMS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Exams really REALLY SUXs !!!


Today was the worst i been in my 1.5 yrs in poly ...


Go lab ... suddenly i found out not suppose to wear slippers .. =x teacher spotted me instantly wif the noise slipper sound ... order me out and i was like WTF !!! " Give chance la sir !! " Next thing i know is that i am running up the building and across SP just to find someone who can lend me shoes ... Ppl must have think i was mad running abt wif someone " oversize " shoe ... 20 mins of the test time was gone like that ... thank god it was only 3 question that i need to do ...

Thanks to the guy who lend me .. i even left my wallet wif him .. so careless ~ FATED LA , everytime put cards in the wallet to bring in exam and it always turns out that i will leave it somewhere else .. dammit.


But the next test was really a screw up one ... Fail so badly , i think i wasn't in the mood to even do .. 40 MCQ ! who level taking at the same time ... Teacher even look at me saying " u got study anot boy ? ( Yea i did study ur test in NPC ... ) Cock up some reason so he can least know that i'm a "good" guy and just not so lucky this time ... Swear that i will never skip ur class again .. i wanna get my remaining 80% score .. =(

-_- lll .My life really suxs now , i need a boast like can someone pls slap me and wake me up ...
But on the other hand .. i really needa break , i really never had a proper holiday during the last sem .. I just need some quiet time ... I wanna go fishing ~ to relax my mind and think through once more .... argh !!


END THE MID SEM ALRDY !!!




ps: Harold has gone nut due to studies, pls spare a thought for him and let him copy during the test ... Thank you !!
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Tuesday, December 2, 2008