Nutx

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The time passes really very slowly during the holidays...


During the pass few days while sick and suffering wif some ups and downs fever , i thought through my life. Has it been a fruitful year for me ? Have i changed ? Have i achieved something at all ? So many thoughts and memories went through me like it was a dream. Yes i am starting to emo already ....


Nowadays, it felt that i just live for no purpose , no reason at all . Day by day, i rot at home or in school ... it felt that there really no where else to go , nothing to enjoy , as if i had nothing to do ... What is worse ,i start to go insane in my mind every day when i grew bored ...

Scouting has really paid a good part in my life , it just give me things to do which i'll do and never get bored with it. It keeps me busy and aim for worthless but satisfying success. But end of the day, when everything is over , i am backed in the same spot ...

Sigh ... think i prefer to stop blogging abt it. Dun wanna make my life look like shit ....
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Sunday, December 14, 2008