JB and MAFT

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Recents events : JOBWEEK 09 & MALAYSIA FISHING TRIP =)

I notice my other post are very hateful and hurtful to myself =/ hope i dun do so for this one =)
Anyways Jobweek ... let other ppl do the talking in their post, is always the same for me ... only different roles and different people .. tats all. My mood for scouts has really drop and there is not a reason why i felt so .. =/ whatever it is , i just hope i can last the next year being happy in scouting...

Anyways, the recent malaysia trip was one of those things i never forget =) Fishing with sec sch buddy (thou not all) and wif my ex-teacher ...

Total of 3 days .. we caught 4 swordfishs , 3 baby barcoda , tons of those small chinese new yr fish and some odd looking fishing ( dunno the name but can eat for sure). Happy that i had many of the big catch and serious many were by luck ...

Sng and nick were the average .. while chong liang and i chong fishing for the last night ... really feels good when we were there , no advance tech there .... just me , you and the sea =) Route was simple ...

Fish - breakfast - fish - lunch - fish - dinner - fish - supper - fish - sleep - fish ..
and the process goes on and on and on .. =)

Other than that , we talked alot among ourselves. cos most of us are doing different stuff now
Sng and Nick are in NS
CL is slacking waiting to go RP
i am slacking waiting for my 3rd yr in SP
Ugene is still teaching in GSS as usual =)

We talk abt our course, future, work, and love life ... and private life

I know my life is almost screwed up ... but i know i can try to change it from now .. not just the love life side, but maybe everything that affect me all the time ..... i dun wanna be the guy to lose out to other ... nor the guy to be set as the average person .... i hope to be someone better and more .

Anyways , the trip has end but i still feel the breeze of the sea and still dream of the salty smell of the sea and fish ... hope there will be another =)
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Sunday, March 22, 2009