Scout of the World Discovery Workshop

Wednesday, October 21, 2009










The new faces i meet =)
The new experiences i never had in SG
and finally, the new scouting feel i felt =)


I guess is really worth it ... especially for a 100 bucks..
I learn many things from them. Especially cheers and song .. ( some forgotten alrdy thou)
Some info... those overseas scouts are blangadash rovers & maldives scouters ... not sure whether i spelled it correctly thou ... surprisingly alot of them are like 20+ old O.o. They spent the 2 full days with us learning and playing ... cool huh


Next trip will be in India on DEC ... but but but ...
  1. is $250 for 15 days ... not enough money
  2. is 15 days of my school .. more excuse letters
  3. is within my exam period ... so sway
  4. is within my holiday trip to korea ... WTF

dammit, now i gonna miss this trip unless the organizer change his date ... if not, is a no go for me man !!!
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Wednesday, October 21, 2009