Night Safari

Thursday, June 4, 2009

2 Days Back ~
My 1st time ^^V for 18 yrs of my life, i only been to the zoo ... so is "enriching" for me to see animals in the night. i still can recall what i always think about night safari, i always thought it was much rather like u sit in a jeep and u venture out to this area where all the animals are. LOL

I dunno how i got the idea but after that day i understand... it is just like a zoo , only in the night. so yea it was a new thing for me... I am very happy that i tag along wif shddq and gang for that trip, was alrdy deciding to back out last min when i heard it was like ending at 11 plus p.m O.o but still, i manage to last and have fun .. lol


Group Photo ?


I was so sweaty and hell , it was my new shirt for the day =.= ,

Seriouly, i need a car to get me around soon >.<
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Thursday, June 4, 2009