Commit to all ?

Monday, June 8, 2009

I am having alot of confussion...
There are seriously time i really do stupid things, this time i dunno.

Is it the worst mistake i ever made or is it the best opitonal ?

It started of as me being casted out from the group ... i decided to turn to others and work alone, i thought that decision was really made due to my emotion, which i understand it was totally wrong. But i "brainwashed" myself into think that it was right ...

Mixing wif others was great, but after learning about other things, i being to know the reason why sometime i wasn't given that chance to interact with others during the younger days. Maybe it was for my protection or rather for the protect of the whole.

After learning so much, from friends and senior. People whom i saw as enemies turned out to be the ones helping me instead and i didn't know that until now. I serious thought that it was really a bad decision of mine and i seriously screwed alot of things. Now, i am juggle alot in my hands and in time i know i will drop something important in my life.

However, since i took it up, i will uphold what i have taken up.. i dun wanna let anyone down, not even myself. I will push my limit in order to put back the piece from where they are. I am seriously determind to do it.
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Monday, June 8, 2009