Experience through Motion~~

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

After 24 hrs of rest and clearing my mind... i am now back to the real world or life.

For the past few days, i was having almost the fun time of my life. Although my expression doesn't tell but i am actually having fun.

It's not about camping itself, going back there is always a torture. But only this time, i am happier to work with my seniors once more. Being in the committte itself, i was able to see what the camp chief wants the camp to be like, and we were there to witness and make it happen. I was even more happier that many things end very well.

Being the 2nd IC itself was a blast, i actually like the fact that i get to oversee the progress of the program. Even thou i know i did not help in much, i really did my utmost best contribution to the camp. When it came to the campfire, i was exhausted, my head was running wild, i had to turn in early before i really faint.

Maybe it was because i know my part was done during that point of time. The cubs, the program, the challenge valley, the grand dinner... everything was done. That night i sleep with a headache but also with a relief in my mind.

The camp was the great wake up call in my mind. I finally saw how united can the fox be , i finally saw the greater side of the fox, i saw everyone was aiding each other in times in difficulty. I hope i can always be together with the group always.

At the same time, i am still unable to break the news to some about "other scout stuff". Still in the progress of thinking ...

BTW, congrats to shiddq, vincent and chun guan.
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Tuesday, June 23, 2009