More to come

Monday, June 29, 2009

Today, my first paper was totally screwed up. From Q1 - Q6 ...

I dun even know what am i studying or rather memorizing in the module. I was like ... BCC strucuture is .... FCC structure is .. WTF is BCC & FCC in the first place ??? No one can give me that answer. I totally give up.

Still got 6 more papers to go. >.< Is just MST week and i got 7 papers in 4 days. I heard some only had 2 or 1 paper... why my course got so many sia. I always think that i am regretting to join this course as i dun think i am those engineer kinda ppl who can really think and know the operation of machines and stuff. I am struggling very badly in my work alrdy, but even so i still dun have that will to study hard.

Not to mention that this course qualification drop like hell. No more exemptions in paper for airlines and so on ... Den WTF am i here for ?? i might as well drop to mechanical engineering and study wif better grades to get into the local uni. Isn't that like the easier route and way ??? why burn all the mid night oils and later as yrs to come all those knowledge goes to waste.

SERIOUSLY FUCKING CRAZY... ARGH !!! God, kill those lectures of mine will ya !! dun forget the director as well.
Entry by RedSeal

Comments (0)

Since Monday, June 29, 2009